Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband, the best father and my best friend!
We love you!!!
Sunday afternoon, we surprised Jim with his birthday presents!


We love you!!!
Sunday afternoon, we surprised Jim with his birthday presents!
Christian helping his dad with all his gifts!
Andrew liked playing with the bows. When he wasn't paying attention, I stuck one of them to his bottom. He never knew it. ;)

I thought it made him look like a My Little Pony! haha!
Today for Jim's birthday, the boys and I met him for lunch at Famous Daves. Jim loves BBQ!
We are looking forward to celebrating with Jim's family in a few weeks when we take another road trip to Texas!
Happy Birthday Jim!!!
Andrew liked playing with the bows. When he wasn't paying attention, I stuck one of them to his bottom. He never knew it. ;)
Today for Jim's birthday, the boys and I met him for lunch at Famous Daves. Jim loves BBQ!
Happy Birthday Jim!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment