Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Mom and Christian Fun Days!"


Our Mother's Day Out program ended for the summer at our church in July. So I found myself with no MDO until after Labor Day! A hard thing to face with a very demanding 15 month old.
After checking with other MDO programs, I found one that had openings for one day a week until September 1st. Yeah for me! This gave me a day to be able to spend some one on one time with Christian. So the past few Wednesdays have been deemed "Mom and Christian Fun Days"!
We have been able to do lots of fun things together each week, and I can get other errands done too that I could not do with Andrew in tow.

We went bowling...


Ate ice cream...


Rode the train at Pinnacle Promenade...

Ate more ice cream...


and went to the movies!


We even got our school supply shopping done! School starts next week for us! I can't believe summer is almost over! I will miss watching the boys play all day together. Andrew is REALLY going to miss Christian. I am starting back to work part time after Labor Day and Andrew will be in MDO three days a week so he will have a few other kiddos to play with. ;)
I will miss "Mom and Christian fun day!" Hopefully, we can make that arrangement next summer! :)

No comments: