Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mom's Ministry Fall 2010!


Last week, we started back for Mom's Ministry class and I was so excited!!! We have a few new members so far this semester and all members returned from last year except one who returned to work full time. I really missed seeing these ladies each week over the summer. I love looking forward to Thursday mornings and our study each week. This is my 3rd year as Director of this women's study group at my church and I love doing it! I have a few people volunteering to lead studies this year too!

We are starting our fall semester off with "What Every Mom Needs" led by Elise Page.
I am always amazed at how God puts each study on my heart at the right time in my life. Sometimes He knows I need it before I even do!

A little bit about this study...
Remember when you had a life of your own? The hectic job of being a mom is fraught with sacrifices, fears, and uncertainties. But nothing offers greater rewards or more opportunities to enrich yourself than raising your kids. What Every Mom Needs shows us how being a great mom and a person in your own right go hand-in-hand. If you've ever wondered how to find time for friendships, how to lighten your workload, or how to go about rediscovering and developing yourself as an individual, What Every Mom Needs is for you.

I am so blessed to have this group of great friends to share all our trials and tribulations as moms together. Each week, we laugh together and sometimes cry together but we are always there for each other! Thanks ladies of Mom's Ministry for all your support! I love you all!!!

No comments: