
September 23, 2000
My wedding day
It is hard to believe that Jim and I just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary!
How exciting!!!
Jim got off work early and surprised me with flowers!
My gift this year was an anniversary band. But not your typical anniversary band that you wear on the ring finger of your right hand. I like to wear my "fun" fashion jewelry on your right hand and my left hand is for "the real stuff". haha. They say your right hand reflects your style and your left hand reflects your relationship.
I had a couple diamond rings and earrings of my grandmas that have been in my bank safe box for years. So we decided to use those diamonds for the ring. (Lucky for Jim-haha!)
After checking with a few jewelers, we had Barry at Golden's Jewelry in Rogers do a custom design. We picked out the best (and biggest) 10 diamonds we had and I got to help design the ring from scratch. It was a lot of fun! It meant a lot to have a ring of the diamonds my grandma used to wear. It only cost the setup/design fee and we sold the gold from the old rings to pay for the gold in the new ring.
Here is my 10 year anniversary ring...
3 bands set together representing our past, present and future love. 10 diamonds for 10 years.
All the diamonds are set in a suspension setting--no prongs so they look as if they are floating on the ring. I love its contemporary style and unique look! I wear the ring on my middle finger next to my wedding band.
On our anniversary this year, we celebrated with a nice dinner at Bordinos and tickets to see B.B. King at Walton Arts Center!

I feel so blessed to have the best husband in the world!
I love you Jim!!!
My wedding day
It is hard to believe that Jim and I just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary!
How exciting!!!
Jim got off work early and surprised me with flowers!
My gift this year was an anniversary band. But not your typical anniversary band that you wear on the ring finger of your right hand. I like to wear my "fun" fashion jewelry on your right hand and my left hand is for "the real stuff". haha. They say your right hand reflects your style and your left hand reflects your relationship.I had a couple diamond rings and earrings of my grandmas that have been in my bank safe box for years. So we decided to use those diamonds for the ring. (Lucky for Jim-haha!)
After checking with a few jewelers, we had Barry at Golden's Jewelry in Rogers do a custom design. We picked out the best (and biggest) 10 diamonds we had and I got to help design the ring from scratch. It was a lot of fun! It meant a lot to have a ring of the diamonds my grandma used to wear. It only cost the setup/design fee and we sold the gold from the old rings to pay for the gold in the new ring.
Here is my 10 year anniversary ring...
3 bands set together representing our past, present and future love. 10 diamonds for 10 years.All the diamonds are set in a suspension setting--no prongs so they look as if they are floating on the ring. I love its contemporary style and unique look! I wear the ring on my middle finger next to my wedding band.
On our anniversary this year, we celebrated with a nice dinner at Bordinos and tickets to see B.B. King at Walton Arts Center!

I love you Jim!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment