Last night, Jim and I hosted a game night for all the ladies in my bible study group, Mom's Ministry, with their husbands. Since I am leading a marriage study ("Date Night in a Minivan) right now, I thought it would be appropriate to get everyone out for a "date night" and let everyone get to know each other better. A few of our husbands had never met each other, maybe just seen each other in passing at church. What a fun opportunity to mix and mingle! Endless Mexican food and then we played CatchPhrase and laughed until we cried!
Jennifer and Chad Smith
Mandy and Jay Boyett
Laura and Andy Drexler
Tricia and Kevin Griffith
Chris and Becky Cook
Kari and Jeff Young
Ama and Carl Engmann
Laura and Matt Harrison
And of course, the hosts! :)
Thanks to everyone who came! It was so much fun! Winner to Jeff Young for his "Merchant of Venice" answer and I am thinking "The Newlywed Game" next time...with Chad being the "MC" starring the Boyetts! That will be a blast!
Thanks again everyone for the amazing food but most of all the amazing company!
And a big thanks to Pops and GoGo for watching the boys for us! I am sure they had as much fun in Van Buren as we did! :)
Thanks to everyone who came! It was so much fun! Winner to Jeff Young for his "Merchant of Venice" answer and I am thinking "The Newlywed Game" next time...with Chad being the "MC" starring the Boyetts! That will be a blast!
Thanks again everyone for the amazing food but most of all the amazing company!
And a big thanks to Pops and GoGo for watching the boys for us! I am sure they had as much fun in Van Buren as we did! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment