The past couple weekends, I have been out on "dates" with my big boy Christian. Two weeks ago, we had dinner at Joses then went to a talent show where people in the area showed off their talents to raise money for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes in honor of 17-year-old Micayla Patterson of Springdale that was killed after a John Mayer concert in Tulsa. Hope did a clown act and it was too cute!

After the big snow last week, Christian and I got out Sunday afternoon to go skating at Starlight Skatium in Fayetteville. It was his first time to ever go skating!
Christian and I about to skate!
I had not been skating since my 30th birthday party and it was a lot of fun! Christian was impressed with his mom's skills on the skates. The rink had "walkers with wheels" so kids could hold onto them while they learned to skate. Luckily, I could skate backwards and hold onto it while Christian got used to being on wheels. It may take several more visits to the rink before he can skate on his own but we had fun!
After the big snow last week, Christian and I got out Sunday afternoon to go skating at Starlight Skatium in Fayetteville. It was his first time to ever go skating!
I had not been skating since my 30th birthday party and it was a lot of fun! Christian was impressed with his mom's skills on the skates. The rink had "walkers with wheels" so kids could hold onto them while they learned to skate. Luckily, I could skate backwards and hold onto it while Christian got used to being on wheels. It may take several more visits to the rink before he can skate on his own but we had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment