Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My little cutie!

We just love our little Andrew! He is sooo sweet! He did get over the "fit throwing" phase. He tried it a few times, realized I don't play that game, so he stopped. This is a good thing. ;) Note to parents: Don't pay attention when they throw a fit, just walk away! haha!
Anyway, I snapped some cute pictures of that sweet boy this past week, so I thought I would share...

He likes to crawl in my bed while I get ready in the morning. He says, "I want choo choos!" which means he wants to watch Thomas the Train. ;) He also loves Sesame Street too!

He LOVES music! Anytime there is music, he dances, claps and even tries to snap his fingers (which is really cute!). He likes to watch Jim play the drums too.

Andrew wondering, "hmmmm, how do I do this??!!"


Andrew LOVES his big brother so much and they have so much fun together!

With snow this week, these boys will have lots of time to spend playing together!!!

No comments: