Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Achievements for Christian

Hey everyone! Remember the Hopkins Household?!!! Ha! Well, it has been a SUPER busy spring and start to summer and I had no available time to update my blog. HOWEVER, I do plan to pick up where I left off (starting from January until July) and do LOTS of blog entries to get caught up. ;)

So let me begin....Christian has had an excellent 3rd grade year! We love his teacher and he received straight As Honor Roll and Citizenship Award! We are so proud of him!


He also led the Pledge of Allegiance at the Veteran's Day Ceremony in Bella Vista.


In Feburary, we attended Christian's Blue and Gold Banquet!



 I was on the event committee and we made the centerpieces and I did all the invitations!



All the boys were to bake a cake on their own for a cake contest! Christian choose a popcorn cake and put his pack #525 on it! He did an awesome job and it was a great event for our scouts!

No comments: