So the new job I took on in January kept me SUPER BUSY! We picked a date to hold a charity event and had to find a venue, decor, sponsors, printers, advertising and MORE! It was a big job but it was so worth it and I had a blast putting the event together! In just three months we were able to plan the event for over 300 attendees! It was awesome! Bringing a mom prom to Northwest Arkansas was the ultimate girls night out! Check out www.nwamomprom.com to read more about the event!
I found my dress when I went to Tulsa back in February for our girls weekend for Dara's birthday. I feel in love with it as soon as I saw it. I adore Peacock stuff and this dress had my name written all over it!
Hours went into this event and it was a great turnout and such a fun night! I was so glad to have found so many sponsors and have friends help volunteer that night! You know that feeling you have after planning your wedding and you are almost sad when it's all over. Yep. I kinda felt that way when the night came to an end. It was AMAZING!
We crowned a Prom Queen by drawing at random from our ticket holders!
She was the best prom queen ever!
We even had red carpet arrivals!
And how awesome is this picture Lisa Mac Photography put together!
Thanks to all the moms that came out and had a great time. Until next year! ;)












































No comments:
Post a Comment