Christian and I went on our first camping trip with his Webelo den at Roaring River this past weekend. He was so excited to sleep in a tent, cook food over a campfire and go fishing. Even though camping is not at the top of my list of things I WANT to go do, I would literally go to the moon and back for my sweet Christian. I was excited to do this camping experience with him!
We did a tour of the fish hatchery!
The boys set up the camp kitchen and cooked dinner for all of us!
Mr. Harr taught the boys how to chop the vegetables and they each prepared their own meal and for all the parents as well.
Now for some water games!
Christian enjoying his dinner! They cooked foil packs over the fire with onions and peppers. Then they put the meat on a bun with tomato sauce and cheese. It was really yummy!
The weather was perfect for camping and it was almost cool when we woke up on Sunday morning.
Even in the great outdoors, I need my coffee. ;)
I made Christian hot cocoa too!
For breakfast the boys made Train Wreck Breakfast with eggs, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns and cheese! It was delicious! We had a great time together!
No comments:
Post a Comment