Monday, July 29, 2013

Christian's 9th Birthday Celebration in VB!

 We were so excited to head to Van Buren for 4th of July this year! It had been a few years since they had fireworks at Field of Dreams and Jim's parents view is the BEST to view them! Plus, we were happy to be celebrating Christian's 9th birthday with family! I still can't believe he is 9!

 Lots of swimming with cousins!



 Pops and Uncle Will gave Christian and his cousins Alex and Charlie a lesson on how to put on skis and get up in the water. They will be skiing on the lake in no time!




 I made this flag cake for 4th of July!

 Rodney even smoked ribs for the whole family!



 Uncle Will and Aunt Alicia surprised Christian with loads of fireworks for his birthday!



 There were lots of baseball games in the yard too!

 Walter and Deborah stopped by to watch the fireworks in their new hot rod!


 Walter invited the boys and I to his work, Davis Iron and Metal for a tour of the facility including the boys getting to drive forklifts, ride in 18 wheelers and operate a crane! They LOVED it!








 That Saturday, we swam and had Christian's birthday party!





 Pops even made homemade ice cream!

 I have tried a fun new app called Pic Collage on my phone! 
I have fun making these collages and sharing them on FB. ;)






 A summer weekend in VB isn't complete without several rides in the pink Jeep!

















 Christian had a great party with our family and we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner, Christian's favorite. Thanks to all of our family for celebrating with us in Van Buren!



No comments: