Thursday, April 9, 2009

39 week update!

Yesterday was my last dr. appt! Andrew's heartbeat was great and he is still moving around a lot though running out of room. We are scheduled to have Andrew on Monday! Only 4 more days until we get to meet him! We are so excited! I had lunch with my friend Mischelyn yesterday down in Fayetteville. It was fun! After that, I picked up Christian and we spent the afternoon walking around the promenade. Christian enjoyed pushing Mr. Bear around too. The weather was aBEAUTIFUL 75 degrees! All in all, I walked around 2 hours yesterday but no baby yet! I even went to Sam's to stock up on food for when we get home from the hospital.

Last night, I was praying I would sleep well last night since I had my women's bible study this morning (I missed last week because I was up all night with insomnia). Luckily, I slept great and was able to make it to my last class before Andrew is born. Thanks ladies for all your prayers and support! I hope to return soon with baby Andrew with me!
So now, I am spending my last few days relaxing and waiting for Andrew to come!! Can't wait to post his first picture on my blog!

No comments: