Thursday, April 2, 2009

38 week update!

Yesterday, I had my 38 week appointment. Andrew's heartbeat is still very strong and my blood pressure was normal. Next week is my last appointment! Yeah!
After my appointment, I went to have lunch with the trade desk gang and hear all about my friend Jamie's trip to NYC. That afternoon, I took Christian to get a check-up, a physical exam with his doctor that is required for kindergarten. He did great! They asked him to do various motor skills like jumping, skipping, etc and asked him several questions about himself and to write his name, draw shapes, etc. He was able to do everything and then some for his doctor! Yeah!
Last night, I truly had the worst spell of insomnia yet. Jim and I went to bed around 10pm but I woke up at 11:30 and could not get back to sleep until 4:30am. It was AWFUL! It is 10:30am now and I just woke up a few minutes ago. I hope this does not continue because it is driving me crazy! I have been avoiding naps and trying to stay up later than normal so I won't wake up during the nap. But last night, that did not work. I pray that tonight I don't have the same problem. Wish me luck!

No comments: