Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fun times...

Friday, I spent the morning running errands and then went to see a movie. It was my first time to see a movie by myself. The Fast and the Furious came out Friday and I had to see it. Most people are surprised to hear that I like movies about cars and racing, but I do! Plus, Paul Walker and Vin Disiel are not bad to look at either. ;) After the movie, I went to spend the afternoon and brought dinner to my friend Dara and her new baby Charlotte. Dara looked great and baby Charlotte is so sweet. I can't believe that in 9 days (or less) I will be holding our baby Andrew! :)

Today, we took Christian to Jump Zone for a birthday party for his friend Tate. Christian calls him "my old friend Tate" because they have been in daycare and in preschool together all year.

Christian playing air hockey while his friends cheer him on!

The birthday party gang!

When we got home, Christian wanted to use his bubble wand that he got as a birthday favor at the party! It was so windy, it blew the bubbles away as soon as he would blow them!
Jim spent the afternoon playing golf with his friends. It was a fun day!

No comments: