Monday, April 6, 2009

One more week!

I can't believe I will be holding baby Andrew in exactly one week (or less)! These last few weeks have seem to last forever but have also flown by at the same time. I have really enjoyed spending extra time with Christian and also having some relaxation time for myself too. I have been nesting around the house like CRAZY! But I really enjoy just sitting and feeling Andrew move around in my belly. It is so amazing. Christian and Jim sit on the couch with me and feel Andrew moving in my belly every evening too. Last night, Christian was laying his head on my belly and Andrew was kicking it and he thought it was so funny. ;)
Speaking of my belly...here it is....

I know, I know...it looks like I stepped on a small child, but those are my feet down there. :)
Yep, this is my view. My belly has gotten so big, it has become very uncomfortable-thus, the aches, pains and some sleepless nights. I am dying to be able to lay flat on my back or on my belly soon! But until then, I am content with spending just a handful of days left feeling Andrew growing in my belly!

1 comment:

Mischelyn said...

i want to see the side view :) miss you girl! I can't believe it's time. I think he should "hatch" on Easter. Of course, it could be because it's my bday :)