Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Busy days!

Even though Andrew is just 2 weeks old, it has not slowed us down! :)
On Sunday, Aunt Kimberly and Uncle Wrenn came to stay with us. Uncle Wrenn met Andrew for the first time!


On Monday, we spent the day at home relaxing. My friend Misty brought dinner to us that night! Thanks to all my friends from bible study who have brought us dinner so far...Katherine, Ama, Jenn D, and Misty! The meals have been amazing! Jim has asked that I get all of your recipes...I feel I need to step up my cooking a notch. ;)

Today, our friend Nora brought us lunch and prepared beautiful dishes of chicken salad and dessert! We so enjoyed our visit with you Nora! And Andrew loved having Nora hold him...

After lunch and his nap, we took Andrew to meet all of my friends and co-workers at ARVEST Asset Management. Everyone was excited to meet him and he slept away as he was passed around. :)

My boss Stephanie holding Andrew

Andrew passed out on Jamie

My girl Jenn and Andrew...still passed out. :)

After our visit to my office, we headed home for Andrew to eat then headed off to take him to his first "Taco Tuesday" at Metfield Clubhouse! He was bright eyed and quiet, watching all the activity...

and then went to sleep. What a sweet baby!

One more thing...Christian drew me some pictures in the bath tub with his tub markers. I told him I loved them and would put them on the blog to share.

From left to right...a flower, a tree, a red bird and a sun! What a wonderful spring picture!








No comments: