Christian has been doing so well adjusting to having Andrew in the house. He loves to hold Andrew and talk to him. He likes to play in the floor of his nursery while I am feeding Andrew in the glider. When Andrew cries, he says "I'm here for you Andrew! It's me, your big brother!".
So cute. Christian has one week and 2 days of preschool left! After that, he will be home with me and Andrew all summer before starting kindergarten. Time flies! Just look at these recent pictures of my big boy...

And here is a picture of his Tiny Tots preschool class...
Christian is in the front row, 2nd from the left
Above is Christian daycare class. Christian is in the middle of the 2nd row.
His graduation ceremonies are in a couple weeks. I will share some of his drawings and writings on the blog along with some fun videos soon!

And here is a picture of his Tiny Tots preschool class...
Christian is in the front row, 2nd from the left
Above is Christian daycare class. Christian is in the middle of the 2nd row.His graduation ceremonies are in a couple weeks. I will share some of his drawings and writings on the blog along with some fun videos soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment