This past weekend was busy one for us! Saturday morning we had our first family pictures taken. I will post some of the proofs on here soon for everyone to see. Some of them are hilirious but I think we got a few good ones. ;)
After pictures, Christian had a birthday party to go to at Jump Zone. After that, he came home and was so tired, he slept for over 2 hours!
Saturday night, we went to go see "Fiddler on the Roof" at Walton Arts Center. It was amazing! It was Topol's farewell performance and he was great!
Sunday afternoon we worked outside, cleaning off the deck and patio. I went and got my ferns and planted my herbs. Now our yard is officially ready for summer!

Our upstairs deck
Our backyard patio
view of our backyard from upstairs deck
My hostas are doing great and our grass is so green. I think summertime is FINALLY here!
After pictures, Christian had a birthday party to go to at Jump Zone. After that, he came home and was so tired, he slept for over 2 hours!
Sunday afternoon we worked outside, cleaning off the deck and patio. I went and got my ferns and planted my herbs. Now our yard is officially ready for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment