Today was Christian's spring Jitterbug performance! They did danced to four songs- "If I Only Had a Brain" the scarecrow song from Wizard of Oz, "Broadway Babies", "I Like to Move It, Move It" from Madagascar and "The Chicken Dance Song".
Christian is on the left. What a cute scarecrow!
Look at all those chickens! :)
I also got a little visiting time with my girls this weekend! Last night, I went over to Dara's house and had pizza and visited with Allison and Susan too! Then Saturday afternoon, my friend Tasha and her mom came up to Northwest Arkansas to visit Dara and I and our new babies! Tasha is expecting a baby girl, Violet, due in September!
Tasha opening her baby gifts from me and Dara
After Andrew and I got home and had dinner, we decided to give Andrew his first bath in his baby tub! He has outgrown and is too close to rolling over to bath him on his bath sponge anymore. I can't believe how fast my baby boy is growing!
He had been fussy most of the day but absolutely LOVED getting a bath in his tub! He even smiled! (of course not in the picture I took--he mostly looks shocked in all the pics I take!)
I love my sweet baby boy!
I also got a little visiting time with my girls this weekend! Last night, I went over to Dara's house and had pizza and visited with Allison and Susan too! Then Saturday afternoon, my friend Tasha and her mom came up to Northwest Arkansas to visit Dara and I and our new babies! Tasha is expecting a baby girl, Violet, due in September!
After Andrew and I got home and had dinner, we decided to give Andrew his first bath in his baby tub! He has outgrown and is too close to rolling over to bath him on his bath sponge anymore. I can't believe how fast my baby boy is growing!
I love my sweet baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment