Yesterday was the last class meeting for the semester of my bible study group, Mom's Ministry.
This year has been a great year! I am so glad you all enjoyed my "Money Matters" study this past fall and thanks to Laura and Ama for leading studies this spring! I don't know what I would do without the love and support of this wonderful group of women! Now it is time for me to start planning our lessons for next year! Can't wait for the fall! :)
This year has been a great year! I am so glad you all enjoyed my "Money Matters" study this past fall and thanks to Laura and Ama for leading studies this spring! I don't know what I would do without the love and support of this wonderful group of women! Now it is time for me to start planning our lessons for next year! Can't wait for the fall! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment