Sunday, January 18, 2009

Andrew's Nursery

This weekend, we spent time getting Andrew's nursery ready. Jim put together our crib, the same one Christian used. :) The nursery is exactly the same as when Christian was a baby except I put Andrew's name on the wall. Christian was very excited to help get things ready for Andrew. Here are some pics...


The quilt hanging on the wall was one of my baby blankets that my grandma hand quilted for me before I was born.


The painting above the bookshelf was done by my friend Deborah. She painted it for me before I had Christian. I had told her I wanted a picture of a baby with a moon and sun and could not find one. She even wrote the words with all verses to twinkle twinkle little star on it. It is my favorite thing in the nursery!



On Sunday after church, Christian and I took a nap and then baked strawberry cupcakes!

Christian enjoyed licking the bowl!

1 comment:

The Nichols's said...

I love your nursery! It looks so cute! I can't wait to meet little Andrew. Are you going to have a shower?? Call me when you come into town. We need to go eat lunch!! We should be in our new house around Feb. 26! Talk to ya soon!