Well it is day #2 of this ice storm and schools were just announced to be closed for tomorrow as well. Today was the first time we saw someone drive down our road....the mailman. Yesterday, he could not even make it. Jim tried to shovel snow off the ice in our driveway but you can barely tell he did anything. The ice is so thick, it still looks untouched. We have not lost anymore trees, just random branches, but there are a couple of trees that are bending over pretty far. Many people in our area are without power but luckily we have not lost it yet. I had to cancel my bible study for tomorrow, which was disappointing. This makes twice in three weeks I have had to cancel for weather. I can't wait until we actually get started again! Miss you ladies! Jim has been able to work from home via his work laptop but he may try to adventure out tomorrow. I on the otherhand will be keeping busy baking, organizing and playing games with Christian. :) He has been really good to entertain himself inside with his toys and we have been working on school worksheets and practicing his reading. Until the sun comes out...looks like we will be stuck at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment