Christian and I have really enjoyed our spring break together! On Friday, we went to see the new cartoon movie "Monsters vs. Aliens". We had fun sharing popcorn too! The movie was ok, Christian laughed at the funny parts and repeated some lines from the movie that evening when he was playing with his toys. But it was no "Cars" or "Toy Story". :)
Friday night, Pops and GoGo came up to Rogers and we meet them for dinner at MiMi's.
It was good to see them! On Saturday, it actually SNOWED almost all day at our house. It was one of those beautiful snows, but the roads stayed clear. That evening, Hope and I went to dinner in Fayetteville at Kosmo's and then went to the Walton Arts Center to see Cirque Eloize-Nebbia. It was a very entertaining show, with acrobatics, contortionists, etc. Saturday night, I once again battled "pregnancy insomnia" and was up half the night. I guess it is God's way of preparing me for being up with Andrew in the weeks to come! Sunday, the weather turned warm and Jim worked on burning limbs left in our backyard from the ice storm--and even our Christmas tree! Christian enjoyed playing outside and I really needed the sunshine beaming down on me after all this cold weather! Hope everyone had a wonderful Spring Break!
Friday night, Pops and GoGo came up to Rogers and we meet them for dinner at MiMi's.
It was good to see them! On Saturday, it actually SNOWED almost all day at our house. It was one of those beautiful snows, but the roads stayed clear. That evening, Hope and I went to dinner in Fayetteville at Kosmo's and then went to the Walton Arts Center to see Cirque Eloize-Nebbia. It was a very entertaining show, with acrobatics, contortionists, etc. Saturday night, I once again battled "pregnancy insomnia" and was up half the night. I guess it is God's way of preparing me for being up with Andrew in the weeks to come! Sunday, the weather turned warm and Jim worked on burning limbs left in our backyard from the ice storm--and even our Christmas tree! Christian enjoyed playing outside and I really needed the sunshine beaming down on me after all this cold weather! Hope everyone had a wonderful Spring Break!
No comments:
Post a Comment