Many of you have asked how baby boot camp is going. We are doing better! Andrew can nap in his bouncer with no vibration. He is also been sleeping in his crib every night, eating somewhere between 11:30 and midnight, then again between 2 or 3am. He usually wakes up for the day at 7:00am. He eats and goes right back to sleep. The pacifier, however, is a different story. His first morning nap, he usually does not need it but as the day goes on, he fits for it in order to go to sleep. Luckily, as soon as he is asleep, I slip it out of his mouth and he keeps sleeping. Another issue we are about to deal with is weening him from breastfeeding. My milk supply has started to diminish. This happened with me when Christian was 3 months old. Andrew has taken to a bottle several times with no problems, which is great. So we are going to be working on going to all bottle feeding over the next week. However, yesterday he had a different idea. I went up to my office to visit the trade desk gang yesterday. He slept most of the time but woke up as scheduled ready to eat. But he decided he wanted NOTHING to do with the bottle, so I had to nurse him in my boss's office. Nice. But I have given him a bottle all day today every 3 or 3 1/2 hours and he has done great! Woohoo!
I have also sent out Andrew's birth announcements...FINALLY! :) In case I don't have your address and you did not get one, here it is....
What a handsome baby boy!
I have also sent out Andrew's birth announcements...FINALLY! :) In case I don't have your address and you did not get one, here it is....
What a handsome baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment