Christian has been attending our church's Vacation Bible School all week! He has really enjoyed it! He loves to tell me what he learned and show me each craft he makes. We have also enjoyed the CD and DVD of all the music from VBS. Each evening we have danced to the songs and he has shown me all the moves! Since Andrew was still too young for the nursery, I could not volunteer this year. So I spent each morning running many errands that I have needed to get done for awhile. Luckily, Andrew has been great and slept through most of them! :)
Here is a picture of Christian the first day holding up his crew leader sign...
The theme this year is "Croc0dile Dock". For example, today's craft was a "bug catcher", a small jar to catch a bug in. He also drew this picture...
He said the picture (going left to right then below) is him, a sun, a big bug and a worm. I think it is cute his bug and worm are smiling. ;)
Here is a picture of Christian the first day holding up his crew leader sign...
He said the picture (going left to right then below) is him, a sun, a big bug and a worm. I think it is cute his bug and worm are smiling. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment