OK, so I am getting ready for my garage sale this Saturday but I have a few items that are "above" garage sale standards that I want to sell. I have decided to sell my Barbie collection, since I did not have a little girl to pass them down to. I am also selling a 1930s Shirley Temple doll that my grandma had in her attic most of my life. So I get online and do some research about what these things might be worth...HOLY COW! Some of my Barbies are selling for almost $200 a piece and the Shirley Temple doll...well, that could go for $250 or as much as $1,100! So I decided to give Ebay a shot. I have posted my Shirley Temple doll out there and put a reserve price on her, which means I don't have to sell it unless it hits that price...or higher. I only put it out there for 3 days and I have been checking the status daily. So far I have 15 people "watching" my item. This is the first time I have ever sold anything on Ebay. The anticipation of the bidding is pretty exciting! Come on Shirley...bring in the dough!

No comments:
Post a Comment