
This past weekend, Jim and I had a garage sale. After clearing out our storage closets and redecorating our guest room, we had a ton of stuff to get rid of! Our total sales were $828! Rock on! Over $300 was big items like furniture pieces, but that's the most I have ever made on a garage sale! Christian was a big helper too. He got out his cash register and rang up everyone's items and checked them out. It was too cute and everyone got a kick out of it! We decided to open up Sunday afternoon and only had $50 in sales the second day, but the sun was out so we decided to have some fun in the sprinkler while we waited on customers!

Jim and Andrew sitting in the shade watching Christian and I play in the sprinkler! :)
Jim even set up our pool in the backyard!

Now that Christian is home with me all summer, we will be spending a lot of time outside! Now Christian can keep cool and play while I work on my tan. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment