Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wedding Weekend!


This past weekend, I attends two weddings in one day! The first was my friend Crissy and Jason's wedding. I was a bridesmaid along with Hope and Kaity. It was a wonderful day to have a wedding. The girls came over to my house Saturday morning and we got ready while the lovely and talent photographers Kim Lowery and Rachel Cornett did their magic with the camera!
The wedding was at 2pm at Mildred Cooper Chapel and it was a beautiful ceremony and the reception was at Metfield Clubhouse, which is right next to my house. :)
After Crissy's wedding, Jim and I headed to Matt Hall and Kelly Eddington's wedding in Fayetteville at First Christian Church at 6:30pm. The reception was held at Pratt Place Barn, which was AWESOME! I told Jim I wanted to have our 15 or 20 year "renewing of our vows" reception there! ha!

We had a great time--good food and good friends!
They even had a photo booth...

I can see where Andrew gets his "deer in the headlights" look from me based on the top picture!

No comments: