Andrew is 3 months old today!
He is getting so big! He weighs around 15 pounds (at least that's the difference when I stand on the scale with him, then just weigh myself). He is rolling over a lot and is already trying to crawl but tends to "scoot" across his blanket. Even on his back! Sometimes when we go into his room when he wakes up, he has scooted himself all the way into the corner of his crib and gets upset. Silly boy!
He is getting better at falling asleep on his own from time to time, but really likes to suck on his hands or fingers and it keeps him from falling asleep. He gets really upset because he is so tired but refuses to pull his hands out of his mouth so sometimes we have to go in his room and pull his hands out of his mouth, and then he falls asleep immediately. So frustrating! Christian did this too but only when he was teething....could he be teething already??!! I hope not, though Christian got his first two teeth at 4 months!
He is eating every 3 or 4 hours, but still wakes up around 1 or 2am and wants to eat, even though his last bedtime feeding is usually 10 or 10:30pm. Last night, he woke up at 1am and we let him cry for awhile to see if he would go back to sleep. After 30 min and finally putting a paci in his mouth (which never stays anyway), he went back to sleep only to wake an hour later. So I fed him. I guess we will continue to feed him at that 1am or 2am time until he hopefully sleeps through the night someday! I am starting to get used to it, but I try to gi to bed early a few times a week to catch up on my sleep. Naps are hard to do because I need to play and spend time with Christian too. Chrisitian still tells me I am his "best buddy". :)
His mood is much happier now, I think he is getting over his fussiness. Now he only fusses when he can't fall asleep.
He loves it when you talk to him and he will try to talk back. He smiles and laughs and shows off his dipples (just like Christian). I will try to post a video of him talking and laughing soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment