On July 8th five years ago, I was blessed with a beautiful healthy baby boy!
I can't believe he is 5!
I told Christian that we could spend his birthday by going toy shopping so he could spend his birthday money from grandmother. We went to Dilly Dallys toy store but he did not find anything he really wanted. He then asked, what about a Star Wars toy? Off to Wal-Mart we went! WMT had the perfect toy---the spaceship fighter from Star Wars that Luke Skywalker flew! He was so excited! And it was only $16.76 and he had $20 to spend! Perfect!
Christian and his space fighter!
I told him we could go wherever he wanted for lunch and he chose MiMis! :)
Jim was able to meet us for lunch too! Andrew slept through the whole thing so we had some good one on one time with Christian!
But his favorite toy is still his baby brother!
I can't believe he is 5!
I told him we could go wherever he wanted for lunch and he chose MiMis! :)
Jim was able to meet us for lunch too! Andrew slept through the whole thing so we had some good one on one time with Christian!
No comments:
Post a Comment