Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ARVEST1 Annual Golf Outing

This past Sunday afternoon was our ARVEST1 Trade Desk Golf Outing. Even though just a few of my co-workers play golf, we all give it a shot once a year and have lots of fun! Though I am married to a golfer, I have literally only played a handful of times since I started dating Jim almost 13 years ago. But I actually hit a few good shots (along with several not so good)! Stephanie even got me a hot pink golf ball to use. ;)
This year we played Lost Springs. We played a scramble--me, Steph, Jamie and Trent against Ty, Jen, Paul and John. Of course, our foursome won!

Stephanie, Jamie, Trent and me

John, Paul, Ty and Jen

Jamie taking his position...

Trent celebrating a good shot "riding his club" Happy Gilmore style!

Thanks again gang for inviting me to play along! I miss you all!

No comments: