Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wedding cake, movie popcorn and steak!

Saturday afternoon, Jim and I had an afternoon on our own. Hope came to babysit while we went to a wedding for one of Jim's friends from work. After the wedding, we went to see the movie, The Hangover. It was one of the craziest, funniest movies we had seen in a long time!
We loved it!

Sunday afternoon, we decided to explore the new Wal-Mart neighborhood market that was just built near Pinnacle in Rogers.

(yes, I took a picture of it--I know, I am a dork)
But seriously, it was a REALLY nice store. It had a wonderful produce and meat section, coffee shop, gelato and lots of yummy food in their deli! We bought some good lookin' steaks and Jim grilled them for dinner this evening. Delicious!

Christian played outside in his pool and with his new outdoor art easel he got for his birthday from Pops and GoGo!

Luckily, this thing came with its own air pump and we did not have to blow it up ourselves!
Christian LOVES it! He can draw with chalk or paint pictures and then wash it all off with a hose and do it all over again!

Here is a picture Christian drew of me and Jim. :) He draws better stick figures than me!

No comments: