So you may have noticed I have added some "buttons" along the right side of my blog. These are links to a few new blogs I recently discovered. NWA Motherlode is a blog I have been a big fan of for a long time now. These moms have great articles and information on things going on in Northwest Arkansas--plus tips from area doctors, beauty experts, and fellow moms. They also have the BEST giveaways! I won dinner at Bordinos and tickets to the Robert Cray Band at the WAC a couple years ago!
A few others, "After the Bubbly", "Buried with Children" and "Let's Have a Cocktail" are other blogs written by moms with a fun sense of humor. I have literally laughed out loud reading some of their posts. :) And last but not least, is "Kelly's Korner" a blog by a mom in Bentonville who struggled with infertility, became pregnant, then had an extensive stay at Arkansas Children's Hospital with her baby girl, Harper, but who is now a healthy almost 1 year old! She shares fun home decor ideas, lots of places to get cute and fun things for your baby and is just a cute "Southern" mommy!
If you get a moment, check out these blogs and I am sure you will want to become a "follower" as well!
A few others, "After the Bubbly", "Buried with Children" and "Let's Have a Cocktail" are other blogs written by moms with a fun sense of humor. I have literally laughed out loud reading some of their posts. :) And last but not least, is "Kelly's Korner" a blog by a mom in Bentonville who struggled with infertility, became pregnant, then had an extensive stay at Arkansas Children's Hospital with her baby girl, Harper, but who is now a healthy almost 1 year old! She shares fun home decor ideas, lots of places to get cute and fun things for your baby and is just a cute "Southern" mommy!
If you get a moment, check out these blogs and I am sure you will want to become a "follower" as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment