
Friday night, I meet up with a few of my girlfriends for dinner. Kimberly was in town from Texas for some school work in Little Rock and Dawn's shower on Saturday in Van Buren.
Susan and Mischelyn joined us too. Susan recommended trying Savor and ANYTHING Susan recommends should be fabulous since she is an amazing chef. It was such a fun and relaxing dinner! We were there for more than 3 hours just talking and eating.
Kimberly also made an announcement....SHE IS EXPECTING! Yep, I am going to be an AUNT!
Is that not the coolest?! She told us family back in December but had been waiting to make the big announcement until recently. Many of our friends had been asking me and it has been very hard to keep it quiet. But she also made the announcement at Dawn's shower Saturday so since EVERYONE in Van Buren now knows, I think it is safe to put the news on my blog. ;)
She should know what they are having sometime in April. She is due at the first of September. Personally, I am hoping for a girl since I have two boys and it would be fun to buy some pink stuff for a change. ;)
Congratulations Kimberly and Wrenn!
No comments:
Post a Comment