Well, Christian's Spring Break is about to come to a close, but we had a really fun week!
Wednesday, I taught Christian to play baseball while Andrew napped. He's actually pretty good. We signed him up for t-ball this spring and practices should start soon! Thursday is was cold and rainy all day so we had a pajama day, just watching movies and playing together. Thursday night, I got a MNO (Moms night out) with a few of my gal pals and had dinner at Theo's.
Friday was his last day of spring break, so I told him he could choose anything to do that day (within reason, haha). But if he had said "let's go to the beach", Jim may have returned home from work yesterday to find a post it note on the door saying..."went to Florida, be back soon!" You think I am kidding? haha. Instead, Christian requested the following, "I would like to have breakfast and watch cartoons and go out to eat for lunch at my favorite place...MiMi's!" Not too bad, I thought to myself. I can handle that! :)
Friday was a BEAUTIFUL day and the sun was shining so we headed to MiMis for lunch and spent the whole afternoon walking around the promenade and playing! The Promenade Express Train was open for business too!
Christian LOVES trains!
Christian played on the outdoor playground and also pushed his toy trains around the fountain. Andrew even took a nap in his stroller so I sat in the sun people watching!
We spent most of the day at the promenade and only spent $3 for a train ride. Sweet!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Spring Break!
Friday was his last day of spring break, so I told him he could choose anything to do that day (within reason, haha). But if he had said "let's go to the beach", Jim may have returned home from work yesterday to find a post it note on the door saying..."went to Florida, be back soon!" You think I am kidding? haha. Instead, Christian requested the following, "I would like to have breakfast and watch cartoons and go out to eat for lunch at my favorite place...MiMi's!" Not too bad, I thought to myself. I can handle that! :)
Friday was a BEAUTIFUL day and the sun was shining so we headed to MiMis for lunch and spent the whole afternoon walking around the promenade and playing! The Promenade Express Train was open for business too!
We spent most of the day at the promenade and only spent $3 for a train ride. Sweet!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Spring Break!
No comments:
Post a Comment