I just came across the pictures I took at Christian's spring carnival at school a couple weeks ago and forgot to add them to the blog, so here you go....ENJOY!
Christian wearing his Cooper Broncos shirt to the spring carnival!
The school had hot dogs and chips with a silent auction of goody baskets to bid on. Each class put together a basket with a theme. Christian's class did a kitchen/cooking basket full of cooking utensils, spices, cookbooks, etc.
They also had lots of fun games to play...
The Kiwanis Club was there offering packets for children that included finger printing and a DNA kit.
Many of the people working the games were volunteers from the Bella Vista POA, firemen, and various town offices. I thought that was nice and it gave the teachers a break from running the games like they do in the fall festival. The teachers actually got to walk around a enjoy the carnival too!
Christian had a great time and came home with some fun prizes and candy!
No comments:
Post a Comment