This is Christian's first "official" Spring Break! We don't have any big plans like going out of town (but who knows, the week is still young, haha) but just looking forward to having fun together! After a weekend of 7 inches of snow (yes, spring break snow), it has melted away and the sun is coming out. Now, that's spring break weather. I won't bore you with anymore snow pictures as you have seen PLENTY over this winter....just scroll back to some older posts to see our Bella Vista snow. ;)
Yesterday, we spent a lot of time playing outside while Christian rode his bike and played on our swing set. Andrew just loves to watch and play with his big brother. It's actually EASIER having Christian home with me this week to help entertain him!
Today, we went to Jump Zone and met up with Dawn and her son Presley along with Drew and his wife Jennifer with their girls and friends. I missed Dawn's baby shower this weekend because of the weather so I was so glad to be able to give her Kinley's gift today!
Lots of fun baby girl toys and a cute bib that says "Pretty Like Mommy"
me and Dawn
I did not get any pictures of Christian or Presley since they were busy running around and jumping in the bounce houses. :)
But I did snap one of Andrew...
He was having fun watching all the kiddos running around!
Won't be long before my Andrew is running around too so I snuggle on him all I can!
Yesterday, we spent a lot of time playing outside while Christian rode his bike and played on our swing set. Andrew just loves to watch and play with his big brother. It's actually EASIER having Christian home with me this week to help entertain him!
Today, we went to Jump Zone and met up with Dawn and her son Presley along with Drew and his wife Jennifer with their girls and friends. I missed Dawn's baby shower this weekend because of the weather so I was so glad to be able to give her Kinley's gift today!
I did not get any pictures of Christian or Presley since they were busy running around and jumping in the bounce houses. :)
But I did snap one of Andrew...
1 comment:
HEY GIRL! It was so good to see you guys yesterday. You have to come down when Kinley gets here! I remember after Presley was born you and Christy brought the boys over. It was so much fun!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment