Wednesday, March 18, 2009

36 week update!

Today I had my 36 week appointment. My doctor could definitely tell that Andrew had dropped. :) His heart rate was great and I am measuring right at 36 weeks. I had my group B strep test, which was negative with Christian, so I am sure it will be negative this time as well. I will find out at my appointment next week. My doctor said since I am this far along, if I went into labor they would not stop it, which is exciting! It made me want to go run 3 miles and have Andrew ASAP! But since I can barely walk, I decided to continue taking it easy and let Andrew come when he is ready or for sure by April 13th, my scheduled c-section date.
I had lunch with my friend Elise today at Olive Garden and it was so fun. I did not have to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I was back at the office on time. ;) After lunch, I decided to pick up Christian early so we could enjoy the beautiful afternoon together. We went home and he rode his bike in the driveway, played with sidewalk chalk and we ate a snack outside. It was so nice. I even got my reading done for my bible study class tomorrow morning.

Christian wrote his name in chalk...

and his numbers...

and some letters too! Upper and lower case! What a smart boy! (check out his shirt below)

Christian and one of his puppets he made in Tiny Tots!

No comments: