Today I officially registered Christian for kindergarten. I just can't believe he is getting so big!
I gathered all the paperwork necessary--birth certificate, shot records, proof of residency, social security card, etc. and went to Cooper Elementary and filled out all the paperwork. The school is very nice and the people in the office were very helpful. I was there right at 8am when they have a few children come into the office each morning and do the Pledge of Allegiance over the intercom and announce what is for lunch in the cafeteria. It was so cute! I can't believe that will be Christian soon! Christian will begin kindergarten in mid-August. Cooper Elementary is just a few miles from our house so it will be so convenient! After Christian is out of preschool in May, he will spend the summer at home with me and Andrew. I am looking forward to having that time with my boys this summer!
I gathered all the paperwork necessary--birth certificate, shot records, proof of residency, social security card, etc. and went to Cooper Elementary and filled out all the paperwork. The school is very nice and the people in the office were very helpful. I was there right at 8am when they have a few children come into the office each morning and do the Pledge of Allegiance over the intercom and announce what is for lunch in the cafeteria. It was so cute! I can't believe that will be Christian soon! Christian will begin kindergarten in mid-August. Cooper Elementary is just a few miles from our house so it will be so convenient! After Christian is out of preschool in May, he will spend the summer at home with me and Andrew. I am looking forward to having that time with my boys this summer!
1 comment:
no way!!! I can't believe it either. :(
Post a Comment