Seems that I have been having some requests to update the blog since I have not in over a week! Sorry all! :) Last weekend, I spent the whole weekend on the couch sick with a horible cold! Being sick and pregnant is NOT fun. This past Friday night (the evening I started to feel like I was getting a cold), I met up with my girlfriends for dinner to celebrate Dara's birthday. We also went to see the movie, "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and it was a fun show to see with all my gal pals. I hate to admit, I did not take a picture that night. :( So after being sick all weekend and still feeling bad at the first of the week, I stayed home from work on Monday too. But after that day of rest, I returned to the office on Tuesday. After seeing what the stock market did while I was out, maybe I better make sure I don't miss another day! ha!
Speaking of work, we got a special treat today; my co-worker Jamie's little girl Audrie came to visit today. We love when she comes to visit...
Our boss Stephanie trying to show Audrie how to throw the ball!
Audrie and Ty having fun together playing in the floor!
(Ty, I think you need a little one of your own! wink, wink)
(Ty, I think you need a little one of your own! wink, wink)
No comments:
Post a Comment