On Wednesday, I had my weekly appointment with my doctor. I decided to bring Christian along with me so he could hear Andrew's heartbeat. He was very excited! We went and had breakfast at McDonalds before the dr. appt. He asked me if the doctor was going to "take Andrew out" but I said not yet! The heartbeat was still great, in the 150s and my blood pressure was good. These weekly visits are short and sweet until Andrew comes!
After our doctor appointment, we went shoe shopping for Christian. He needed a pair of dress shoes to wear with his suit to a wedding next month. Luckily, we found some that fit great at Payless! Then we had lunch together at Red Lobster. I had been craving their cheddar garlic biscuits! Christian enjoyed a plate of popcorn shrimp and fries while I had lobster and shrimp pasta! Yum! I was so worn out from the morning that we both took a long 2 hour nap!
Also, on Tuesday was picture day for Christian. Here are a few pics I snapped before he walked out the door. What a handsome boy!!!


After our doctor appointment, we went shoe shopping for Christian. He needed a pair of dress shoes to wear with his suit to a wedding next month. Luckily, we found some that fit great at Payless! Then we had lunch together at Red Lobster. I had been craving their cheddar garlic biscuits! Christian enjoyed a plate of popcorn shrimp and fries while I had lobster and shrimp pasta! Yum! I was so worn out from the morning that we both took a long 2 hour nap!
Also, on Tuesday was picture day for Christian. Here are a few pics I snapped before he walked out the door. What a handsome boy!!!
1 comment:
Ang, he is getting sooo big! He is such a little doll. I bet he is so excited to meet Andrew. I am so happy for you guys!!! Take care!
Dawn
Post a Comment