Monday, March 23, 2009

A productive day....

Today was my second Monday of my "retirement" and I have gotten lots of things done!
With Andrew due in just a few weeks, I have been nesting like CRAZY! I finished putting away the last of some of his clothes, bibs, etc. I have my bag packed for the hospital and the car seat waiting by the front door. :) Can you tell I am ready???? ha!
I also spent the morning going through papers, getting things taken care of before Andrew is born. I even scheduled to have our carpets cleaned this week. I even tackled the pantry! It was a mess!
After going through my list of "to dos" and getting pictures off my camera, I realized I never posted some pictures from a few weeks ago. We went to Van Buren to celebrate John and Wrenn's birthdays!!!

Christian "helping" John and Wrenn blow out their candles

It was a beautiful day so we went outside to watch Uncle Will shoot his new bow and arrow!

Christian really enjoyed watching Will do his target practice.

Christian serving everyone pickles, olives, etc. at the table. He is wearing a bunny chef hat that GoGo got him....

Too cute!

No comments: