Friday, August 14, 2009

4 Months Old!


Andrew is 4 months old!

He is such a happy baby! It takes everything I have not to just kiss on his sweet cheeks all day long! He has slept through the night a couple times now, so at least I know it is possible. ;)
He eats every 3 hours and is on a great schedule. He naps well and love to play on his blanket--he always likes to be on his tummy. When Christian was a baby, he hated being on his tummy. We also put him in the exersaucer for the first time last week and he loved it!



Christian had to show Andrew how all the little toys worked.

This week we have been busy getting ready for kindergarten. We went school supply shopping and he had so much fun getting all his supplies. We found out his teacher is Ms. Abby Rogers and we go to orientation this Monday morning to meet her and see the classroom. He is so excited. I have been doing good but last night after talking to Jim's mom about it, the tears started to fall. I can't believe this time is here and he is taking the big step to kindergarten. I may be one of those mommys that's a wreck the first day of school! ;)

This week we have enjoyed a few playdates with friends. Wednesday, Misty and her kiddos, Parker and Uma came to our house to play. Thursday, we met up with Dara and her girls, Caroline and Charlotte at the NWA Mall for playtime and back to school shopping. Thursday afternoon, my friend Jennifer and her daughter Brianna came over to play! He even taught Brianna how to use the computer and play a computer game! Christian has really enjoyed having some other kiddos to play with this week!

Caroline and Christian

No comments: