Friday, August 7, 2009

Andrew has slept through the night!!!!

Let me yell it from the rooftops! My baby boy slept through the night!
From 7pm to 5:30am! That includes a 9:30pm feeding but at least he did not wake up at 1am or 3am! Can I get a woot woot?! Ha! He has been going to sleep anywhere between 7-8pm and wakes once or twice to eat. Then wakes between 5:30 or 6:30am.
When he naps, he always sleeps in his crib (that is unless we are out and about, he will sleep in his car seat with no problem). Now that he is getting more consistent with his sleeping, he is now become a little Houdini and is squirming out of his swaddle blanket. Ugh! If its not one thing, its another. This causes him to start chewing on his hands and he will wake himself up. After reading some stuff online, I decided to just put him down without the swaddle today to see what happens. Well, he went to sleep right away this morning around 7:30 but woke up only 30 minutes later. Then he fell asleep again at noon only to wake 30 minutes later again. Hhhhhmmmm, not liking this pattern. With his awake time usually being 1 1/2 hours to two hours at a time, I just laid Christian and Andrew down for a nap. Wait!! What is it I hear???
Silence??? Ahhhhh, such a wonderful sound. ;)

So since I finally have the chance to update the blog,
here are a few pictures of Andrew for you to enjoy!

Just hanging out

Andrew says, "Hey Christian, you gonna finish your lunch?" :)

Brotherly Love

Watching cartoons together

Andrew loves to watch Christian do his art projects and worksheets!

Happy boy!


And now for a demonstration of my current hobby...Finger Chewing!

What a sweet smile!

Blowing mommy kisses???

The smirk

See ya later! I am "rollin" outta here! ;)



No comments: