I can't believe it. Christian is now in Kindergarten!
Jim and I (along with Andrew of course) took Christian to his first day of school. Almost every parent was walking their kids into their first day of school. We had to park down the road on the grass and walk, but at least it was not raining like today! That would have been a mess!
Christian was so excited! But before we left, he had to have a pep talk with Andrew...
Christian said, "Now Andrew, I am going to kindergarten, but I won't be gone long." So sweet.
Here is his lunch and snacks. I plan to pack his lunch each day.
They also have snack time on the playground after naptime.
Christian's classroom
He found his name at a table and sat down right away to start playing with blocks.
Well, I held it together while we walked in and dropped him off, but a few tears came as we walked out of the school. When we got home....it was so quiet. :) But 2:45 came quicker than expected. When we picked Christian up, he said he had fun and really liked eating in a cafeteria. At daycare, they just stayed in their classroom and ate. Looks like Christian really likes school so far!
Pops and GoGo sent us these beautiful roses and with a balloon wishing us Good Luck!
Thank you Pops and GoGo!
I needed it! ;)
Jim and I (along with Andrew of course) took Christian to his first day of school. Almost every parent was walking their kids into their first day of school. We had to park down the road on the grass and walk, but at least it was not raining like today! That would have been a mess!
Christian was so excited! But before we left, he had to have a pep talk with Andrew...
They also have snack time on the playground after naptime.
Well, I held it together while we walked in and dropped him off, but a few tears came as we walked out of the school. When we got home....it was so quiet. :) But 2:45 came quicker than expected. When we picked Christian up, he said he had fun and really liked eating in a cafeteria. At daycare, they just stayed in their classroom and ate. Looks like Christian really likes school so far!
Thank you Pops and GoGo!
No comments:
Post a Comment