Andrew turned five months old last week! He is now sitting up on his own, not propping himself up, and will reach out for toys in front of him while sitting up! He is growing up fast!
I also wanted to thank everyone who gave us diapers before Andrew was born!!! We actually have not had to buy any diapers until last week! 5 months supply of diapers was AWESOME!
I have been taking some random pics of Andrew so here are some of my favorites...
Bathtime! He is now sitting up in his little bath seat in the sink! No more baby tub!
Chewing on his toes is his favorite thing to do right now!
just being cute

Sitting in his little rocker
Check out those dimples!
Uncle Will got him this little "Monkey" shirt before he was born! I love it!

Can you see his bottom two teeth???
(click on the picture to make it bigger)
I love this little man so much!
I am so blessed to be able to stay home and spend my days kissing on him and holding him tight! Even if I am covered in spit up and rice cereal...and sometimes don't get a shower until noon (if I am lucky) but it's all worth it! Being a mom is the BEST job EVER!
I also wanted to thank everyone who gave us diapers before Andrew was born!!! We actually have not had to buy any diapers until last week! 5 months supply of diapers was AWESOME!
I have been taking some random pics of Andrew so here are some of my favorites...
Sitting in his little rocker
Uncle Will got him this little "Monkey" shirt before he was born! I love it!
Can you see his bottom two teeth???
(click on the picture to make it bigger)
I am so blessed to be able to stay home and spend my days kissing on him and holding him tight! Even if I am covered in spit up and rice cereal...and sometimes don't get a shower until noon (if I am lucky) but it's all worth it! Being a mom is the BEST job EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment