This past week, Jim and I celebrated our 9thwedding anniversary!
September 23 was this past Wednesday. Andrew was at Mother's Day Out, so I was able to meet Jim for lunch, just the two of us!
We enjoyed a yummy and relaxing lunch at Table Mesa in Bentonville.
Last night, we had tickets to the Rogers Little Theater for the production of "Over the Hill and Through the Woods". It was a great show, so funny and very touching. We loved it! Plus the food was delicious! I am so blessed to be married to the most wonderful man in the world! Jim is a great husband, father and my best friend!

September 23 was this past Wednesday. Andrew was at Mother's Day Out, so I was able to meet Jim for lunch, just the two of us!
We enjoyed a yummy and relaxing lunch at Table Mesa in Bentonville.
Last night, we had tickets to the Rogers Little Theater for the production of "Over the Hill and Through the Woods". It was a great show, so funny and very touching. We loved it! Plus the food was delicious! I am so blessed to be married to the most wonderful man in the world! Jim is a great husband, father and my best friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment