Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nicknames...


I am not big on nicknames but when you have a baby, it is so easy to start calling them "sweet pea" , "sugar boogers", etc. when I talk to him.
So Andrew has taken on some pretty funny nicknames...

Little Man
Bigum Boy
Bigums
Stinkpot (my grandma used to call me that, weird I know)
Drool bucket
Fuss bucket
Booger Bears
Andrew Dandrew (Christian came up with that one--kinda like the "name game")
Sweetums
A mess

But there is one nickname that we refuse to use...Andy Bob. ;) For those that ask, "Will you call him "Drew" or "Andy"? Our answer is "We named him Andrew and we will call him Andrew."
Now, when he is in high school and his buddies start calling him that, well, I guess we may have to go with it. But for now, he is all of the above! ;)

No comments: