GO HOGS!
Saturday was the first Razorback football game in Fayetteville this season! We played Georgia...it was a LONG game full of penalties and bad defense on our part...and in the end we lost, but we had fun getting to tailgate with our family and friends! Plus, Christian was REALLY into the game this year! He was cheering on the Hogs and saying "Go Hogs...come on!" on almost every play!
I also have to share what Christian said on the way to the game....
He asked, "Mom, I am just going to watch the football game, right? I am not playing?"
Jim and I laughed. "No, Christian, you won't be playing football, just watching the game with us."
He replied, "OK, good. I am not ready to play football." HA! Mom isn't ready for him to play football either...EVER! ;)
GoGo even put out a vase of flowers. Too cute.
Thanks to Hope for watching Andrew for us! We are looking forward to when he is old enough to join us at the Razorback games! But I did have him dressed in Razorback red...
No comments:
Post a Comment