Thursday, September 3, 2009

Prayer request

I normally would not ask for prayers for myself, but I would like to make a prayer request to my friends and family. I found a small lump in my left breast yesterday. I immediately called my doctor and had an appointment today at 11:30. I thought maybe it is a clogged duct or something leftover from breastfeeding but my doctor did not think so since it has been almost 3 months since I was breastfeeding. So she referred me to the Breast Center in Fayetteville for a mammogram. My appointment is next week....9-9-09 at 9am. Weird, huh?! Well, number 9 has always been my favorite number so hopefully all will come back clear. I will know the results that same day. It's not the way I planned on spending my first "Mother's Day Out", but I am glad I will have childcare for Andrew during the appointment. Please pray that the tests show everything is ok. Thank you so much!

On a lighter note, Mom's Ministry class went really well today! We started our study and gained another new member this week! Gwen Rockwood, who is one of the co-creators of NWAMotherlode.com, one of my favorite websites! (The link is on the right side of this page).
I don't know what I would do without my weekly women's study group! I love you all so much and missed seeing you this summer! Glad fall is here and we are back together each week!

2 comments:

The Nichols's said...

Ang, I will definately pray for you! I know how scary it can be but remember GOD is in control. When we went through this with my aunt and my dad, we had such a peace knowing GOD was taking care of the situation. Please call me if there is anything I can do! Love ya,
Dawn

The Wooten Family said...

Angela,
We are praying for you...
Love,
Kimberly and Wrenn